Sunday, April 21, 2013

Victoria

One year ago today Victoria did me the absolutely amazingly wonderful honour of being my wife.



What a year it has been so full of dizzying highs, terrible lows, butterflies in the stomach from the excitement of love, and distress in the stomach from treatment, tears of sorrow, and tears of joy.  Through all the ups and downs, the hills and valleys of this past year there has been one thing that has been unwavering and consistent on this continuum of life...and that is that regardless of how unstable I have been...whenever I found myself beginning to wallow in the despair of it all...when my faith was shaken....



Victoria propped me up, brought me balance, sanity, peace, laughter and always love....always with a smile...




Words on a blog cannot express how lucky I feel to have met this wonderful amazing woman...I continue to be a little in awe of her...



Thank you, Victoria for being you.
Thank you for loving me.  
Thank you for marrying me.






Happy 1st Anniversary Victoria.


And hey....even the Kinks think Victoria is pretty darn special...
Lyrics | Kinks lyrics - Victoria lyrics

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, David! She seems to be a wonderful person!
    - Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete